|This article is a stub. You can help Mordhau Wiki by .|
Not to be confused with the War Axe
The Battle Axe is a two-handed axe. It is used by the Raider default mercenary. It is commonly compared to its sibling weapon, the War Axe, but bears a few distinguishable features of its own. A detailed breakdown can be found below with a comparison of the two weapons at the bottom of the page.
Overview[edit | edit source]
Alt Mode: Adjusts grip to hold the axe closer to the head, therefore shortening its reach and making it somewhat faster.
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Respectable damage all around, capable of killing most enemies in two or three hits
- Has a relatively long reach
- Attacks cost a large amount of stamina if an opponent blocks successfully
- In alt mode, it has a rather fast windup for a two-handed weapon
- Deals considerable damage to wooden structures
- Has a relatively low gear cost as far as high-damage two-handers go
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Thrusts are terrible all around
- Alt mode will lower the knockback and structure damage, albeit not by a major amount.
Battle Axe vs War Axe[edit | edit source]
|War Axe||Battle Axe|
|Higher damage in both modes||Longer reach in both modes|
|Shorter recovery time||A shorter attack windup in alt mode|
|Higher structure damage||Lower stamina drain|
Skins / Components[edit | edit source]
The Battle Axe has 2 skins.
Historical References[edit | edit source]
---Someone add text please---
Notes and Trivia[edit | edit source]