|This article is a stub. You can help Mordhau Wiki by .|
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Carrot is a unique, secret weapon, which can only be found in certain locations. It has the ability to repair, heal, and be couched on horseback. Functionally, it is similar in range and damage to a Carving Knife.
Strengths[edit | edit source]
The Carrot is the most efficient repair tool in the game, being able to strike very quickly while also having an extremely high repair value. It can also heal targets stabbed in the head with it. Furthermore, it can be couched while riding a horse, allowing you to lance enemies with a carrot.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
Skins / Components[edit | edit source]
The carrot has no other skins or components.
Notes and Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The carrot has the ability to heal characters hit in the head by a stab, making it one of the few weapons which can heal. This is likely to represent "feeding" the target a carrot.
- Despite its short range, the Carrot can be couched on horseback.
- Finding the Carrot is easier on low foliage settings, as it is usually covered by grass.
Map Locations[edit | edit source]
There are currently 7 carrots that can be found in the game: 1 on Feitoria, and 6 on Crossroads.
- Feitoria Carrot: This Carrot can be found in a vegetable cart parked next to a building near the Free Guard's spawn on Feitoria's final objective.
- Crossroads Carrot #1: This Carrot can be found near the Iron Company's spawn on Crossroads.
- Crossroads Carrot #2: This Carrot is found on the outskirts of the map, barely in the bounds of the playable area.
- Crossroads Carrot #3 & #4: These Carrots are found together under a bush near the trail to the main objective on Crossroads.
- Crossroads Carrot #5: This Carrot is found in a bush near the center tower of Crossroads.
- Crossroads Carrot #6: This Carrot is found in the grass near the mortar tower on Crossroads.