|Item Limit||2 minute despawn|
|This article is a stub. You can help Mordhau Wiki by .|
The Medic Bag is a tool which can be used to heal other players, albeit somewhat indirectly. It is used by the Footman default mercenary.
Overview[edit | edit source]
When used, the bag is tossed onto the ground and opened, with a first aid icon appearing above it for all injured players. A player who is not at full health can hold the interact button over a Medic Bag to instantly fully restore their health. Once a bag has been used 4 times in total, or remains on the ground for 2 minutes, it will vanish. Once a medic bag has been deployed, a new one can be retrieved by interacting with a Resupply Box.
Alt mode: N/A
Gear Cost: 6 points
Skins / Components[edit | edit source]
The Medic Bag has X skins.
Historical References[edit | edit source]
The first mention of a medical bag is in the Hippocratic Corpus around 350 BCE. This demonstrates that since ancient times, medical practitioners have carried some equipment and medications with them when they visited their patients, the exact contents changing over time.
Notes and Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Medic bags can be used by enemies and allies alike
- If a medic bag's flap is closed, that means it has been dropped rather than used normally - as such, interacting with it will pick it up rather than using it
- Although the medic bag deals damage when tossed, it's an extremely slow projectile and deals almost no damage, making it highly impracticable for such a purpose.
- Using a medic bag while Flesh Wound is active while not save the user from dying
- If the user is struck by a melee weapon while holding the medic bag, it will be immediately dropped.