The Smoke Bomb is a utility item which covers an area in obscuring smoke.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Smoke Bomb is a small, handheld grenade which can be thrown to create a large area of thick smoke around the impact point. Smoke bombs are used by the Protector default mercenary. The smoke lasts for about 12 seconds, during which any players approaching the smoke will have a gray filter applied over their vision, further hindering vision. Any players who are burning will be extinguished upon entering the smoke cloud. After being thrown, a new smoke bomb can be acquired by interacting with a Resupply Box.
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Has a low gear point cost; can make for a decent back-pocket tool.
- Can be a good way to confuse or disorient your enemies if placed well, such as escaping from a dangerous situation with less risk of being chased
- If thrown at an area with ranged attackers, it will force them to either blindly fire (and miss frequently as a result) or move to a different position.
- Can be used to nullify fire from Fire Bombs.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Aside from putting out fires, its usage is highly situational
- Poor placement can result in hindering yourself and your teammates more than helping them
- If the user is struck by a melee weapon while holding the smoke bomb, it will be immediately dropped.
Skins / Components[edit | edit source]
The Smoke Bomb has X skins.
Historical References[edit | edit source]
---Someone add text please---