|This article is a stub. You can help Mordhau Wiki by .|
Not to be confused with the Battle Axe
The War Axe is a high-damage, two-handed axe with the ability to kill enemies in two swings.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The War Axe is a large, brutal two-handed axe with devastating striking power. It is often compared to its sibling weapon, the Battle Axe, but bears quite a few distinct aspects of its own. A more detailed comparison can be found below.
Alt Mode: Throws the weapon.
Strengths[edit | edit source]
- Swings deal extreme damage all around; a mere two hits will kill almost any opponent, even those wearing full heavy armor.
- Drains a large amount of stamina from those who successfully parry it.
- Swings deal incredible damage to structures; more than almost any other weapon.
- Has a relatively low gear cost as far as high-damage weapons go.
Weaknesses[edit | edit source]
- Has a relatively short reach.
- Thrusts with the weapon are terrible all around.
- Has no alt mode, limiting its versatility a little bit.
War Axe vs Battle Axe[edit | edit source]
The War Axe and its brother, the Battle Axe, bear many similarities to each other, yet are also quite different. Compared to its sibling weapon, the War Axe has...
- Higher damage output overall.
- Slightly higher structure damage and stamina drain.
- Faster recovery period.
- Less reach than the battle axe's alt mode.
- A somewhat higher miss cost.
Skins / Components[edit | edit source]
The War Axe has X skins.
Historical References[edit | edit source]
---Someone add text please---
Notes and Trivia[edit | edit source]